【The International Liszt Ferenc Piano Competition 2019 】
The Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music
8-days trip to Budapest(Hungary), Vienna, Prague
Features of Tours:
1. Visit “The Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music”, the famous Musical Academy
2. Visit “Beethoven-Haus” (located at Bonn) and “Heroes’ square”
3. Go to one of the 4 major State Operas in the world, “Vienna State Opera”. It is known as “The Centre of Opera in the World”
4. Explore “Mozart-Gedenkstatte, Figarohaus”, including authentic work of Mozart’s handwriting, composed pieces, and Mozart’s Apartment in Vienna.
5. Head to “Estates Theatre” to enjoy the famous opera, “Don Giovanni”
The only one preserved well residential area for Beethoven’s Family. The original exhibits reflect Beethoven’s working and living condition, including his famous portrait and the last piano he used.
“The Golden Hall”
The Golden Hall is considered as one of the finest concert halls in the world. It is also the common venue for Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
“St. Stephen's Cathedral”
The mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna, located at the crucial area of Vienna Old Town. It represents the spiritual norm of Vienna across several century.